Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shopping near the Airport

Hi everyone





I will have a very quick one night stop over in KL and am planning to stay at the Pan Pacific Airport as my flight does not arrive in till after 8 :45pm and I fly out the next day at 12 noon and I thought that the city would be to far to travel into for such a short period of time.





During this quick visit I would love to maybe go to a market or shops, can anyone recommend somewhere close and safe near the airport





Thanks



Shopping near the Airport


The airport was built in an oil palm plantation, there%26#39;s basically no visible shops around the airport...you arrive too late in the evening to be able to venture into KL (probably 60 minutes distance), when most shops are closing by the time you arrive there...I%26#39;m afraid you have to stick to airport shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment