Saturday, April 21, 2012

Genting H. Tickets!

Need recommendations on Genting Tickets for May 26-27. I%26#39;m planning to book all the tickets online to avoid the hassle of waiting for queues. However, how much will the entrance for Waterpark alone (1st world hotel guest) costs? GH site doesn%26#39;t mention its price, I only see waterpark included as free when you purchase the 2 park (outdoor+indoor) + 1 water park deal.

I know it%26#39;s SIN %26amp; Malaysia pub holidays during our visit. Does the line really get long? Approx how long will the wait be? I asked this because for my parents %26amp; aunts who are no longer as adventurous as us, I%26#39;m thinking of buying the Senang Lenang Pass + indoor ticket + waterpark separately rather than the 2 day 2-PARK + 1 FREE WET PARK DEAL @ RM82. I%26#39;m trying to find out how much are we going to save %26amp; if it%26#39;s worth the wait as the Senang Lenang pass can%26#39;t be booked online.

Approx how many hours will themepark (outdoor+indoor) take? Planning to do it on our 1st day. 2nd day will be at the waterpark. I have to ask since I need to know what time am I going to book our Snow world tickets. Actually, I was kinda surprised that it%26#39;s time specific.

I%26#39;ve been emailing GH for inquiries but I%26#39;m not getting any response at all. Sorry for taking your time guys... if I won%26#39;t be charge big time I would definitely reach them thru phone. Really grateful that trip advisor exists. :)

Any more tips on Genting will be very much appreciated.

Genting H. Tickets!

Correction: Days of visit will be May 28-29, NOT 26-27. Ty.

Genting H. Tickets!

Sorry, no answers for you but I%26#39;m very interesting in all your questions as our family are going on the 26th. I didn%26#39;t know about specific times for Snow World until I read your post - do you have to book a time?

Hope someone can help soon.


Hey fururebackpackers!

Yes, that%26#39;s how it looks like. Because when booking online, you%26#39;ll be asked to choose what specific time of your chosen day you%26#39;ll visit. Each session lasts a maximum of 40 minutes. They run a different schedule for certain periods. You may check it at site,

genting.com.my/en/…5_6.htm

Let me know if you%26#39;ve more questions. glad to be of help. :)

Enjoy your trip!!


hi to the both of you

i dont know if this will help you , but i found this site the other day .

https://apps.genting.com.my/airasia/rates.asp?promo=AIRASIA%26amp;amp;amp;webname=EN

cheers

oz

  • data into xsds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment