Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Honeymoon in Malaysia- Any recommendations?

I am spending three weeks in Malaysia for my honeymoon this June and I was wondering does anybody have any recommendation about what not to miss. I will be spending the first nine days in Langkawi and the last three in KL but other then that I have not other plans. I am reading guide books etc and it all looks so fab I cannot decide so assistance would be greatly appreciated!



Thanks



FB





Honeymoon in Malaysia- Any recommendations?


Hi FB,





Nine days may be quite long for Langkawi unless you like total R%26amp; R and depends on what hotel you are staying.





Penang is just 2.5 hours away from Ferry. If you have not been there, I suggest try the E %26amp; O hotel or Chewo Fatt Tze Mansion. You can stay at least 4 nighst in Penang.





Three nights may be just enough in KL. If you choose good hotels, you can even stay longer just to enjoy the hotels such as Mandarin Oriental, Ritz Calrton or Shangrila.





Cameron highland is worth a couple of night stay and a cool respite from the tropical heat. However, many hotels do not have high standards you can read from TA reveiws.





Melaka is worth a visit to see the history of Malaysia and the cultural heritage. You can stay at least a night there in Hotel Puri, Renaissance or Equatorial.





Japa Mala in Tioman Island on the east coast is great for romantic break for a few nights. Otherwise, Pangkor Laut on the west coast but it is quite pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment