Tuesday, April 24, 2012

accommodation outside KNP

hi. been desperately trying to book accommodation at KNP but to no avail.





are there any reasonable accommodation near ( within walking distance) the park%26#39;s gate?





i understand i may never get any reply if the replies appear like a particular place is being advertise so i only want a YES or NO answer. and then i%26#39;ll take it from there.





cheers.



CW



accommodation outside KNP


If you want to stay in the National Park but you can%26#39;t get a response to booking requests then I can probably help. I had great difficulties making a booking but in the end I was able to get a response. I stayed in the Park in April and the accommodation was fantastic. Try contacting Ravi at ravindrank@suterasanctuarylodges.com.my





There%26#39;s plenty of accommodation near the park entrance but I%26#39;ve never used it so I can%26#39;t provide any details, but places like the Rose Cabin and others look quite OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment