Monday, April 23, 2012

Lankayan or Layang Layang??

Hallo, next summer I%26#39;m going to Myanmar for a couple of week, and then I%26#39;d like to spend one week in a beautiful islndi, with a sandy beach a good diving. Can you thell the differences betweebn LAYANG LAYANG and LANKAYAN? Wich one do dou think is the bes one?? (last summer i%26#39;ve been to Mabul/Sipadan)

Thanks a lot everybody

Lankayan or Layang Layang??

Hi

I visited Layang Layang last week very nice place away out in the South China sea the following may help you.

6D 5N package for divers Twin 3,500 Single 4,250 non diver Twin 2,440 Single 3,190

Return flight 840 pp all price are in RM

Package includes accommodation 5 meals a day use of tanks weights 3 boat dives a day

Please note this is not travel agent prices they are the resort price I picked up when I visited it for an hour

  • glitter eyeshadow
  • find wildlife envelope seals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment