Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Endau Rompin 2D/1N - any tips?

Hi





Our family of 5 (kids 13,11 %26amp; 7) are headed for a one night trip to Endau Rompin National Park from KL.



Apart from long pants and 80% Deet, has anyone done this tour with children and recommend anything to take? I realise things are going to be BASIC.





Thanks!



Endau Rompin 2D/1N - any tips?


You can do white water rafting there. There%26#39;s a nice resort there, I think it%26#39;s called Somerset, if not mistaken.



Endau Rompin 2D/1N - any tips?


Thankyou, I forgot to mention we are staying at the Chalet Selai Base camp, which will be an experience. Didn%26#39;t know about a resort!!




haha, it%26#39;s got to be a good experience, bring some insect repellent and lighter , a compass, a mirror (to reflect light to get noticed should u be lost). A bar of chocolate, gives you the boost of energy . Is it a guided tour? Then really if it%26#39;s just for a night... forget the chocolate...





Here%26#39;s the link to Summerset resort, 4 star luxury http://www.summerset.com.my/




Thanks RioJ. It is a guided tour, so we shouldn%26#39;t get lost. Wondering if I should take extra water and things like nuts etc (incase the kids won%26#39;t eat what is cooked for us). I agree with the chocolate, it should always be on the list, no matter how long the stay!




Hi, can your kids survive on nuts alone? Buy some bread from KL just in case. The nice boutique style confectionary are Bread Story, Bee%26#39;s etc.




Great idea, thanks. I%26#39;m sure I%26#39;ll find somewhere around the Brisdale Hotel that sells bread??




I think so, though I can%26#39;t locate where Brisdale is....as long as there%26#39;s a mall, there%26#39;s bound to be a bakery. They do great buns. Kids will like the bun with frankfurters. Worst comes to worst, you can buy Gardenia bread at sundry shop located everywhere in KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment