Wednesday, April 25, 2012

sunway hotel georgetown

hiya just wondering if any one is going soon to the sunway hotel georgetown as i need someone to pass an address on for me to someone who we made freinds with that works there and iv lost their address thanks maggieomx



sunway hotel georgetown


Hi Maggie,



yes we were thinking of staying there next week. I could pass on a message for you. What was it like anywas ? At 200 MYR is it OK. We just want a place to overnight before going onto Langhawi the following morning. My email address is : clearymarie@hotmail.com



Marie



sunway hotel georgetown


hiya marie you are a star we stayed at the sunway over new year just gone and myself and my daughter laura loved it we had a high floor as you look at the hotel from the outside we had the top room on the left it gave great views of the komtar tower and over the sea and saw the ferrys going out to the main -land is it ok if i send you a email to pass on to some freinds that work there, includeing the head chef mr poh he was tops thanks marie when are you going? maggieomx and laura x




Hi maggie,





My self %26amp; my neighbour jean are heading over next Thurs. We will be up in Langhawi / Penang the following weekend. I am in Perth today, heading home to Qld tomorrow on hols now....I would be happy to pass on your message. any travel tips for Malaysia ??



Best Wishes,



Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment