Tuesday, April 24, 2012

hyatt regency kuantan

Hi,



Could anyone who had been to Hyatt Regency Kuantan recently comment on the resort? I heard that they have refurbished most of their rooms especially the seaview rooms. One more thing, is it worth staying at their Regency Club room since it cost more than RM600 pernight?



hyatt regency kuantan


Hi ir maz,





Hyatt Kuantan is at teluk cempaka which is the nearest beach from Kuantan town. Not as good as Cherating but Hyatt has made the best of it, and it%26#39;s a really nice place.





I haven%26#39;t stayed at the club room before so cannot comment whether it%26#39;s worth it. I once stayed in a room with connecting door to the next room. The sound insulation is v. bad, I could hear the conversation going on the next room, and believe me I could hear them drinking beverage from a cup.





But that was yrs back, since you mention they have refurbished , I think a good place has just become better. Just don%26#39;t stay in a connecting room. You%26#39;ll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment