Thursday, April 19, 2012

Any comment on Burau bay resort?

How is the hotel? I plan to go in August but somebody in Malaysia told me that the hotel is run down so, now I don%26#39;t know if that is true? If there is any body who has been there before, please let me know . thank you. Lian



Any comment on Burau bay resort?


There is two resorts at Burau Bay. The Berjaya and the Mutiara.





Which one do you need info on ?



Any comment on Burau bay resort?


Hi





There is a resort called Burau Bay Resort. I have heard very little about it. The only mention on this site is in the ';Hotels'; tab above and then I think it just gives an address.





It is marked on one or two Langkawi maps as being somewhere near the Mutiara but other than that unfortunately unable to help.





Perhaps one or two of the Langkawi residents who post on the forum will know more.





Lesley




It is Mutuara Burau Bay or Berjaya Beach and Spa resort



What do you expect of your holiday? and what do you want ?

No comments:

Post a Comment