Wednesday, April 18, 2012

AirAsia Checking Luggage thru KK-KL-Sydney

Hi, my family (2adults +2 toddlers) will be travelling to KL and Kota Kinabalu in Jan08. The return leg is KK-KL-Syd in one hit. ie.we arrive 8:50pm (AirAsia) in KL for 10:40pm departure to Syd. (JetStar, discount australian carrier).





My question: can AirAsia check our luggage all the way thru to Sydney? I was told when all flights were MAS (AU$2k more expensive!) that could be done.





I don%26#39;t want to be running around KLIA with toddlers AND luggage - surely there isn%26#39;t enough time to collect bags/change terminals/check-in? Should I get an earlier AirAsia flight?





Any thoughts appreciated.



AirAsia Checking Luggage thru KK-KL-Sydney


stumped, huh?





Just in case any one else was interested in an answer, after doing more research, the short answer is:





%26lt;%26lt; NO luggage transfers %26gt;%26gt;





AirAsia operates out of the LCCT (low cost carrier terminal), located 20km from KLIA main terminal. So we will be collecting bags and taxi-ing over to KLIA to check-in.





I got my flight times mixed up, and the Jetstar flight KL-Syd actually departs at 1915, so I%26#39;m hoping that touching down from KK at 1500 allows enough connection time.





cheers, mel


  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment