Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Transfer costs from KL Airport to Hotel

Online I can book a minivan for our travel party (2 adults, 4 children plus 4 cases) for 170 including taxes. This is for one way from airport to Hotel.

My question is, do you think I am better off to use the airport taxis/voucher system or book our own transfer beforehand.

I don%26#39;t want to use the train as I think this will be too difficult for us and our kids (I will have baby and stroller)

We will be arriving around 8.30am.

Many thanks.

Transfer costs from KL Airport to Hotel

Hi Davden,

If you need just a sedan, I would say, buy the taxi coupon upon arrival. But since you need a minivan, book online if the price is right. Better still book return as it is cheaper than booking one from KL city.

www.klia.com.my/index.php鈥?/a>

  • potatoe salad recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment