Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Firefly

When I go to book a flight in early 2008 it comes up with %26#39;no available flights%26#39;. I%26#39;m assuming that means that I am booking too far in advance. Does anyone know how long before the scheduled flight you can book? I have emailed the airline twice with this question with no response so I%26#39;m hoping someone savvy in this forum can help...



Thanks.



Firefly




I would think it shouldn%26#39;t be more than 60-90 days for internet bookings, generally, depending on the carrier. If some allow you to book way, way in advance they usually want you to pay up within a short period like 2 or 3 weeks or they automatically drop you, making you having to re-book.



Firefly


Usually with schedule airlines the maximum advance booking is 12 months. With budget/ LCC this will vary as the prices are going up and down all the time.




Thanks to both of y ou.





Albertscat,



On the Langkawi forum someone wrote that you need a back-up plan because Firefly Airlines is notoriously unreliable. Is this your understanding too?



If so, does anyone else fly to Koh Samui from Penang? Or would I have to go through KL? (or overland)



Thanks again.




I haven%26#39;t had this problem! My friend use this airline twice a week I have never heard from her about any problems!




bayes,





I can%26#39;t comment on Firefly as I have never used them before. In Malaysia I always use MAS, AirAsia or SilkAir.





Maybe they have had a few teething problems, don%26#39;t think you should need to have a back-up plan though. Its just not the way the airline industry works.





Did you decide on Samui then. Beautiful island.




Thanks, Langkawilover. That%26#39;s reassuring.




AlbertsCat



I decided on two nights in Georgetown followed by two weeks in Koh Samui. I haven%26#39;t been to Thailand before so I%26#39;m excited by this (new country, new island). I%26#39;m also keen to see Georgetown and another side to Malaysia (that%26#39;s completely different to Langkawi. As much as I loved Langkawi, it%26#39;s always good to explore new territory as you well know).


  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment