Friday, April 13, 2012

bed size at Pelangi Resort

Can anyone who has stayed at Superior rooms at the Pelangi Resort, Pantai Chenang, please help me with this question about bed size: you know how different hotels have differing sizes for their %26#39;twin%26#39; beds. Some are only enough for one person, while others are roomy and can possibly accomodate two smallish persons. What%26#39;s it like at Pelangi- standard single-sized, or enough room for more than one?



I need this info to what kind of bed configuration I need for my family. Thanks.



bed size at Pelangi Resort


Dear Kuchingnite, Our bed are :





. King Bed size - 7 feet x 6 feet 6’





. Twin Bed size - 3 feet x 6 feet 6’





Hope it help



Francois







bed size at Pelangi Resort


Dear Mr Sigrist



Thanks for your kind reply. In the end I opted for a double bed. I was at the Resort from 28th May to 1st June. I would like to say that all those posts here about nasty insects I now find it strange, as I encountered nothing. But it was a big change to have to walk a long distance between room and lobby/restaurant. I thought it was also strange that there was a long corridor in between the ballroom/hall and the carpeted lobby/foyer. I thought I received good service despite the fact that I was not Caucasian - you know how there is a tendency to be %26#39;friendlier%26#39; to overseas visitors. So I thank you for keeping the resort running well to the benefit of the guests.



William Lim


  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment