Monday, April 16, 2012

bus fr KL sentral to LCCT

This is just my personal experience. No intention to offend anyone.





Bought a pair of bus tickets (RM18) at KL Sentral to LCCT. Bus company belonging to a certain popular budget airline in M%26#39;sia.





The ticketing officers promised us the 2pm bus. They told us we had to take the 2pm bus so as to be in time for check in, compared to a rival bus company that sets of 15 min later.





However, when I board the bus, there was no more seats left. I was then told I had to take the 2.30 pm bus since this bus was full.





Furious!!





I told them that I had bought the tickets only because I was told it was for the 2pm bus. I was never informed that it%26#39;s on first come first served basis. Ticketing officer (Officer A) shouted at me and refused to refund while another one (Officer B) offered to do so. Officer A continued shouting at me to get lost, while I told the other customers queueing up what had happened. Officer B told Officer A to refund and politely asked me to give them RM2 more so that they can give me RM20. I asked Officer A to hand over the money the same time as I do ( I can%26#39;t trust them, can I?). Officer A shouted again ';Give me the money lah!!';





We took the refund, bought fr another bus company and we%26#39;re on our way...



bus fr KL sentral to LCCT


Right, I guess you kinda look Asian chinese/malay? And the officer happened to be sitting on the small foldable desk next to the road with the red busses?





I can tell you this: Those people there have a really terrible attitude with Asians, they treat Asians in general as dust, but surprisingly, most of their passengers are Asians. I have mentioned this before in other forums, the airline should really train their staff up, attitude and etiqutte. No point shouting at Asians (like me) and sweet-talking ';Sir, can I please help?'; to angmohs aka white-skinned people (like my hubby). Worse of all, this already starts even before you board the bus, there is no space for luggage for Asians, but there is alot of space for white-people. The pretty ladies at the counter at LCCT had never charged my ';white'; in-laws and husband any overload luggage (27kgs) whatsover, but they charged me and my Asian mother the little 2kgs (it was 17kgs). The pretty ladies in red-chilli suits on board and at the boarding gate are especially attentive to my husband, while my mother and I were invisible. I seriously think either they start brushing up some manners towards Asians, or just rename the whole airline ';SPG Airline';.





It is a terrible shame, that our own Malaysian airline does not live up to our Asian standards. Take a cab to the airport. No point fighting with those people, they won%26#39;t admit anything.



bus fr KL sentral to LCCT






I feel bad after reading this and especially how they treated the foreigners better than the locals!! I believe they should treat the locals and the foreigners the same treatment and services. Most importantly high quality services.





You should report this incident to the Immediate Officer or take down their names and complaint to the Ministry of Tourism so that action could be taken on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment