Friday, April 13, 2012

Malasyia In September HELP !!!

Hi tripadvisors,





I%26#39;m seriously considering my honeymoon in Malysia in September. We are considering a couple of nights in KL followed by a beach resort in either Penang or Langkawi. The problem though is that I%26#39;m very concerned that this may be right in the middle of Monsoon season. Different travel agents are giving me different stories. Can any travellers out there give me some advice on this weather query?





Many thanks,



S.





Malasyia In September HELP !!!


I was in KL last week and it rained every afternoon. You%26#39;ll probably get some rainy days. If I remember correctly, the heavy rainy days tend to be in Nov/early Dec esp in Penang. Another issue is the haze; come Sept, it tends to get hazy from the plantation fires in Indonesia.



Malasyia In September HELP !!!


Seanie,





When they say monsoon, its not like the indian kind of monsoon, shoulder high in water. In Langkawi and Penang its more of a rainy season, so it does not rain all day every day. Just at certain times of day.





You can visit Langkawi or Penang at any time of year, I%26#39;d not let weather reports put you off if you want to go in september.





Its guarenteed to be hot and humid. I doubt a little bit of rain would put you off anyway, coming from the Emerald Isle !

No comments:

Post a Comment