Monday, April 16, 2012

E-mail of Tanjung Rhu

Want to confirm the booking in July and



Sent three e-mail to Tanjung Rhu with address





resort@tanjungrhu.com.my





receiving no reply at all,



did anyone get another e-mail that can communicate with their staff??





Thanks a lot



E-mail of Tanjung Rhu


This lack of response to email is not unusual from Malaysian businesses.





It seems a problem in the hotels especially, staff rotation, shift changes, and I do suspect a lack of computer trainning.





You will need to keep trying, I would recommend sending again with Re: Attn GM ... as title.





Other than that you will need to phone them and request confirmation be sent to you via email.





Enjoy Tanjung Rhu Resort, great place and a very beautiful location.



E-mail of Tanjung Rhu


Any luck yet ?




Just sent another e-mail with title as Attn: GM....





hoping they will reply soon......





I really don%26#39;t know if lacking of attention to e-mail inquiry is a very common phenomenon in Malaysia.





Last year I stayed in Sutera Harbour Resort in Sabah. They did response quickly to my e-mail.




I have also try to use their feedback form in their official web page





www.tanjungrhu.com.my/bookings_feedback.htm







Still no response.....




It really seems to vary from one resort to another. Usually its ok mailing to KL hotels.





I have seen this complaint being made many times over the years on various Malaysia forums.





Seems that the most complaints about email relate to resorts rather than hotels, implying that business travellers are well catered for, its the tourism traveller that has communication problems mostly.





If you do not get a reply in the next couple of days I will contact a close friend on Langkawi who I%26#39;m sure can provide an alternative e-address.





I do know the GM, he runs a tight ship. I am surprised at the lack of communication.





Could also be the general relaxed attitude on Langkawi.




The email address you have used is the correct one! I had made a booking to stay at the hotel in February last. We were two couples and I wanted our respective rooms to be near one another. My email was answered the same day. the email was signed by %26#39;June Chan%26#39;. Maybe, if you addressed your email to her personally, she might reply promptly. Good luck. David.




So far no response at all..........





I have change my email server from yahoo to gmail to see if it was the problem of the email host,



let wait for few days to see......




Finally I make communication with their Guest Communication Officer through gmail.





It seen that it is the problem of connection between yahoo mail and the email host of the resort. They do not receive any of my previous emails via yahoo mail.





Anyway thanks for all of your opinion.









No comments:

Post a Comment