Monday, April 16, 2012

Puala Payar

I think there are 2 types of trips to choose when going to Puala Payar





1) Going on to the Puala Payar beach itself



2) Payar Platform Coral





Beside the price difference, are the activities very much different too?





I want the showering facilities on Payar Platform Coral but is worried that I might not get to do fish feeding etc on the beach.





Any advice?





Puala Payar


i just know trip with coral island...;p



never been there, not really sure about activities there...



Puala Payar


Hi yue, as you want the showering facilities on Payar Platform Coral-which is operated by Langkawi Coral, you can still do the fish feeding on the beach, as they will transfer you onto a glass bottomed boat.





Inf act, it is also possible to swim from the platform to the beach, I have done that myself.




hi,



I prefer to go with East Marine Divers! Smaller groups, good staff !



No comments:

Post a Comment