Thursday, April 19, 2012

Is it difficult to get exexutive coaches from KL to Sing?

Hi all,







3 of us are thinking of booking a one way coach (preferably good ones, e.g transtar/grassland with massage and LCD tv) from KL back to Singapore on 2nd June. I understand that 2nd June is a public holiday so can anyone advise if it will be difficult to get tickets? If so, does anyone know if we are able to secure tickets online? A check on the web says that transtar bus terminal is at pasar rayak terminal as opposed to Pudu raya bus station for grassland coach, can anyone kindly advise us how to get to pasar rayak bus station from either Swiss Garden hotel or Ancasa? Thank you so much!





Regards,



titans



Is it difficult to get exexutive coaches from KL to Sing?


Hi T,





No, not difficult at all. Try either Aeroline at https://www.aeroline.com.my/ or Nice2 at plusliner.com/schedule/Nice2_Schedule2.asp.





not sure about massage part though, nor LCD tv. :P





I%26#39;m not sure if you mean pasar seni or plaza rakyat. Pasar seni is further down the road, known more commonly as central market. Whereas Plaza Rakyat is the same as the Pudu raya bus station.





From Swiss Garden to Plaza Rakyat (aka Puduraya bus station), you can either take the taxi or walk (only recommended if you are young and can take the heat of a 10 min walk, or if you are older, walk in the evening). It%26#39;s just a stone%26#39;s throw from the said hotel. In fact, there has been times when the busses have queued from the bus station until the hotel.





Sorry, have no idea what%26#39;s grassland coach though. :( might have to google on it later.



Is it difficult to get exexutive coaches from KL to Sing?


you can take a taxi to pasar rayak terminal, not very expensive. Its somewhere behind Bukit Bintang.





Your getting from Swiss Garden hotel or Ancasa to This terminal by foot? It will be some 30 minute walk I think and with lugguage, I think its not wise. By foot, if you want to walk, go online search for



pasar rayak bus terminal map, there are few available which I had found, but don%26#39;t have the site with me. From Swiss Garden walk towards Time Square, once reach TS, instead of going towards Bukit Bintang following the LRT track, , continue to go straight ahead where you can see something like an open space... I can%26#39;t really direct you here, but the bus terminal is somewhere in that open space right in. ITs going to be some walking to do





I used to stay at KL Plaza private appartment and its 15 min walk to this terminal . FYI there is a makan place and a small supermarket there. Transtar has its waiting lounge within the compound, which is air-con. Taxi fare from KL Plaza cost ~RM3+ (last tiem I took, was RM2.80 depending on which way the taxi driver takes you). So from Swiss Garden, I don%26#39;t think its expensive. I had walk to Swiss Garden from KL Plaza, brisk walk take me less than 10 min.. normal people I think 20-25min...








Its not difficult PROVIDED you book in advance. As the executive coaches have limited seats, they can fill up fast.





3 companies I can recommend is -





Nice -www.plusliner.com



Aeroline -www.aeroline.com.my



Transnasional - nadi.com.my/transportation_routes_express.asp




I understand that transtar website only has lmited vacancies. You will have to call their office to find out more as I was told during last year NATAS fair in SG. it only allows certain no. of seats available online.




HI...





The one with the massage chairs and tv, meals etc is www.transtar.com.sg they operate out of Singapore however I had a friend do a return from KL this week and she said is was extremely comfortable and lavish onboard... for a bus!!





They also depart from Pasar Rakyat which is about 10 minutes from the main Puduraya Terminal...





J

No comments:

Post a Comment