Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Permai Rainforest resort

Has anyone stayed in the tree houses at the Permai Rainforest resort? They look very interesting! Also how much would a taxi to / from the airport cost?

Permai Rainforest resort

Gr8 view, gr8 surrounding!

Taxi fare below RM50 (If not mistaken, RM45 one way). Fixed price. Go the the taxi counter. Price displayed there..

Permai Rainforest resort

Hello Samjawed,

I have stayed in this resort on February 2006. I had just been travelling long, trekking in the jungle, staying in the longhouse... The treehouse was just a dream come true! The house was really nice, it was just by the ocean, and you could hear the sound of the waves when you went to sleep! The house was kept really tidy. It was the low season then, and the place was really quiet. In the restaurant during the evenings I was only one of few customers. But people told me that the place is more busy during high season. The staff was really friendly. It was also quite handy to take a day trip to Bako national park from there, I went to where the boats there go with taxi from Permai and agreed time when the same taxi would wait for me in the evening. At least for me Permai was a perfect place to spend my last days in Sarawak before returning back home!!!


Hi,

Read my review here - it was one of the best bits of our trip!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298308-i9317-k735…

Eve

  • where to find dog costumes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment