Friday, April 13, 2012

How long does it take from airport to KL city centre

Hi,





I am travelling to KL arriving Monday morning. Please can someone tell me how far is the drive from KL International airport to Mandarin Oriental Hotel in the city centre.



Also how do I get a cab and how much I%26#39;m looking to pay?





Many thanks!



How long does it take from airport to KL city centre


By cab from KLIA to the centre of KL takes probably around 1 hour and longer if you hit KL in the rush hour when the traffic is absolutely manic!!





Afraid I cannot help with the charge.





Have you thought about taking the express train from the airport to the centre of KL?? Takes around 30 mins and the trains run very frequently.





Lesley



How long does it take from airport to KL city centre


Hi, if you are staying in MO, I would suppose you wouldn%26#39;t like to drag you bags around the mrt Station. You would have to change from Sentral, take the putra lrt line, and its 5 stops to KLCC station, where the MO is.Take a cab, you can find the price list here: www.klia.com.my/index.php?ch=8%26pg=3%26ac=1688



Distance from KLIA to MO is about 40 miles, so you can expect about 1.5 - 2 hours, depending on the traffic going into the city.




Hi





I stayed at Ascott near Oriental last year. I took the KLIA Express into Sentral and I took a cab from there and I think that worked out pretty good. Here is the KLIA Express homepage http://www.kliaekspres.com/ and I%26#39;ll send you a private message with a link to my trip report :-)





Regards



gard



gardkarlsen@hotmail.com


  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment