Friday, April 13, 2012

Borneo B & B - a Big disappointment

Having read some raving reviews about Borneo B%26amp;B in other blogs, I booked a four night stay during a recent trip to Kuching only to check out early the next morning. I paid a little bit more for an attached bathroom only to find the %26#39;attached bathroom%26#39; was a little

space in the room that was not fully walled up, was doorless and had only a wc, a tap and a bucket. The wc could not flush, there was no hot water, no toilet paper, and the entire bedroom was rather run down. For an additional RM15 more per night, I found myself much better accommodation just around the block.

Borneo B %26amp; B - a Big disappointment

huh! Where did u read about Borneo B%26amp;B? Its an old establishment... too bad u had a bad experience. Next time, if u do come, post ur question here.. i m sure many can offer better insight.

Borneo B %26amp; B - a Big disappointment

May I know whether Borneo B %26amp; B is same with Borneo Bed %26amp; Breakfast? I was planning to stay there ... but I will re-consider now.

I am going to Kuching on August 2007. I am getting information on hotel/hostel recently. It seems that Singgahsana, Pinnacles, Carpenter Guest House are quite famous among budget hotels, but the prices are not so cheap, I will consider when I don%26#39;t find a better budget hotels.

I notice there are many budget hotels at Jalan Greenhill, could anyone tell which one there is newer, cleaner and better? I only can find Borneo Bed and Breakfast info at online hotel booking website, others are not available online.

We are 4 persons trying to stay at 1 room or 2 rooms with attached bathroom. Could anyone suggest hotels?


Jamie,

Whats ur budget? Hot spot is the Harbour View Hotel (adjacent to Singgahsana). More value for money as it is A hotel.

If got better budget and aprtment style sharing, then check out Sommerset gateway (2 Rooms but can be a bit xpensive)

A bit outskirt will be the chalet at Regency aka Rajah Court.

End of the day, pls check ur budget. maybe I can help with those info.

james


Thanks for reply.

My budget is below RM100 per room for 2 persons. Of course I prefer better rate like RM60 or RM80. I prefer rooms attached bathroom with hot shower. We will stay 2 nights.

For Harbour View Hotel, is there way to get cheaper rate than its published rate (RM125 nett for standard room)?


Hmm... very very tight budget. I w come back to u..


Try supreme hotel... cheap so cant expect too much 082-255155 Below Rm100/nite %26amp; in town centre. At least more conv than B%26amp;B


Thanks

  • How does quilt wizard work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment