Monday, April 16, 2012

Boat Charters

Hi,





Can anyone advise me on boat charters ie speed boats maybe a yatch which you can hire for an 1/2 day or something. I know they have the boats that take you to/from the islands but are there any you can hire for a while.





If so could yiou give me websites , prices etc.





Only 1 week before I go now!





Thanks



Tom



Boat Charters


Hi Tom,





Here knock yourself out: http://www.touchdownluxuryyachts.com/





They%26#39;re based in The Pacific Sutera at Sutera Harbour Resort, operating out of the Marina. If they%26#39;re not the only company that does this sort of thing, they certainly are the most prominent.





Hope that helps.



Boat Charters


I have just booked a Sunseeker yacht trip with Touchdown - the price is really reasonable so we have hired it for a 6-hour cruise around the islands. I will try to post our experience if I can find access to the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment