Saturday, April 21, 2012

Where to go in Malaysia

I am completely lost.



We fly to Kuala Lumpur on the 25th July and return from Singapore on the 16th August.



The origional idea for the trip is to get my 91 year old father some photographs of the area and partly trace the route he took when he was sunk off the coast of Malyasia in 1945.



The area we are heading for is Endau and will be doing the Endau Rompin trip,then making our way down the East coast to Singapore where he was eventually picked up.



I keep trying to organize the trip but can not seem to get my head round it.



Any help would be appreciated.





Where to go in Malaysia


Hi Laine33,





Endau Rompin is kind of a conservation area with forests et al... do you want to take a picture of the coast ? Well, you will have to engage a historian on this I%26#39;m afraid, if historical trail is what you%26#39;re after. Out of interest, what ship was it? Prince of Wales? I can vaguely remember my history lessons during my schooling years.

No comments:

Post a Comment