Thursday, March 29, 2012

Travel from Port Dickson to Temerloh

Dear all...

I am a new member of TripAdvisor and would really appreciate if someone could advise me which way/road to take if I am heading to Temerloh from Port Dickson.

One of my friend told me that I can take the road from Seremban - Kuala Pilah - Bahau - Temerloh, but it might take me 4 hours to drive there. Meanwhile, my boss advised me to take the Karak Highway, which is of a shorter distance than the other road.

I am planning to go there this weekend (alone). Really need someone to advise me which is the best way to go there, how long does it take for me to reach there, etc etc.

Travel from Port Dickson to Temerloh

Hi cbremas,

Personally my advise would be to take the road as per suggested by your friend,ie via Seremban-KPilah-Bahau-Bera-Triang-Temerloh and the duration of travelling approx 3-4hrs subjected to heavy traffic especially at Bukit Putus,winding road which might be tricky during nighttime,so if you%26#39;re travelling alone and at night,the best bet will still be via Seremban-KL-Karak-Temerloh duration approx 3 hrs.

Don%26#39;t just take my word for it ( although i%26#39;ve travelled extensively thro the abovementioned roads....)get a second opinion!

See ya!

  • cute haircut for thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment