Thursday, March 29, 2012

Langkawi Holiday Villa - Need more information?

I am planning to go to Langkawi this July, and am planning to stay in Holiday Villa. I am impressed by the swimming pool and the beach near by, but have been reading reviews about the quality of rooms... Wanted some good detailed feedback about Holiday Villa...



If not Holiday Villa, what other hotels (within similar rates) that you would recommend...



Thanks in advance....





-Bala



Langkawi Holiday Villa - Need more information?


Was in Holiday Villa yesterday! Friends are staying there, they have no complains; value for money.





Nice 3 star hotel on the beach, swimmingpool, restaurants closeby



Langkawi Holiday Villa - Need more information?


I%26#39;ll be there with my Family for a week till 3rd July. I believe a lot of the Internet reviews confuse the Holiday Villa with the Federal Villa. There%26#39;s a huge difference in price between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment