Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rasa Restaurant, Pantai Cenang,langkawi

DO NOT EAT THERE!!!. the food is tasteless and we waited for almost an hour just to eat rice and a stim fish and 2 other dish.and it costs us RM 67.00 just for 3 dishes!!!



had very bad stomach ache the next day. The owner doesn%26#39;t really care what ever happens at the front of the restaurant as he is busy counting money all the way.The waiter was rude as he said stuffs which he shouldn%26#39;t have said to a customer and thank god that poor man didn%26#39;t pay much attention.



VERY BAD SERVICE and BAD FOOD.



trust me.. will never recommend this reataurant to anyone...



Rasa Restaurant, Pantai Cenang,langkawi


Sorry to read about your bad experience at Rasa. They used to have a good reputation. Have they changed management ?





As for prices, well it is the main tourist strip on Langkawi, I think paying a bit extra is par for the course in Pantai Cenang. Maybe they charged you the westerner rate.



Rasa Restaurant, Pantai Cenang,langkawi


One more place to be aware of....Adda Maya along Pantai Cenang. The first time I was there, I got great service (probably coz I was with a local). Food price was reasonable.





The second time I was there, I was charged RM9.90 for a bowl of soupy noodles with vegetables! The first time I ate there, the same noodles cost me only RM4.50. When I asked, the waiter said it wasn%26#39;t the same noodles! I wasn%26#39;t blind or dumb....I had eaten there about 4 months ago.





We felt so completely ripped off. That was the LAST time I am ever going to eat at this little cabin by the side of the road.





The problem in Langkawi is this: go to tourist areas like Pantai Cenang where all sorts are, and you get ripped off if you are NOT careful.





So ask for the price before you eat, and ask for clarification if the price is in Dollar or Ringgit too.




Its true, sad to say.They have a price for locals and then another for visitors ! Not with everything though, westerner and arabic visitors pay premium prices, far more than malaysians !




I do hope you have had a nice holiday!





And indeed Rasa is normally good food and they don%26#39;t have other rates for tourists. Sometimes you have to wait too long and the waiters aren%26#39;t so nice as they use to be





The only one I know is Orchid Ria they have different rates and its not if you%26#39;re a local or not! No if you go on your own or send by a taxi





The taxi driver get `10%of your bill, so finally you pay for it! They have 2 menu%26#39;s





Ada Muda I find out for you about the soup? Seems very strange to me also Normally this is a nice place to go for a coffee or simple food.



I let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment