Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tatoo

Well I%26#39;m the %26#39;Young Traveller%26#39; and I am thinking of getting a Tatoo soon. I%26#39;ll be in Malaysia for two weeks in July and was thinking if i should get one there. I%26#39;ll be in Lankawi and Kuala Lumpur.



Can ayone tell me if this is an idea or a very bad one. Needles? Clean?





Tatoo


Hi ';Young'; traveller,





Tattoo is cool but make sure you choose something you won%26#39;t regret, haha. Also, if you are going to have something in your arm, make sure you have a toned body as it looks awful on flabby one, :-P





Sungei Wang Plaza in Bukit Bintang has the most shops for the hip and trendy. It is like MBK in Bangkok where you can get all kind of cool fashion in small shops.





By the way, if you are going to pick chinese characters, make sure the person knows them well. In the UK, some guys were reported to get chinese tattoo with wrong translation or a prank. One guy got his tattoo as ';at the end of the day, I am an ugly man'; in four character chinese (you know how concise chinese can be).





You can also ask about how they handle needles to determine if it is clean. Sorry, I have never done any tattooing before, I prefer to be a natural self, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment