Thursday, March 29, 2012

Book a Private Transfer or Use Airport Taxi

We are a family of 6, (2 adults, 3 children and a baby). We will have 3 suitcases and a stroller.





Is it best I book my transfer to hotel beforehand? I can get a minivan for 180RM one way booking online.





Or should I use the coupon system? I prefer to all travel together, so would need a vehicle big enough for us all. Is that possible with the coupon system?





We are arriving at the main international airport and our hotel is The Istana. Arrive in KL at 8.30am.





Thanking you all once again for helping plan this trip.



Book a Private Transfer or Use Airport Taxi




Hi davden,





I saw on the KLIA website it offer transportation from the airport taxi/limo and also listing of car that can accommodate how many passengers. I am not sure how much is the price but you could call them to inquire the price.





It offer Renault Enviro for 4 - 5 passengers and Kia Pregio Van for



8 passengers.





Here is the link for you to check.





www.klia.com.my/index.php鈥?/a>



http://www.malaysiasite.nl/tokleng.htm





I dont know from where you got the quotation for RM180 but after checking with the company in KLIA and you find your quotation is cheaper, than I would suggest you book with them.



Book a Private Transfer or Use Airport Taxi


If you book before hand, and instruct them to meet you at the airport, then at least you are guranteed to get transport.





If you take the airport limo and the vans are used up, then you will have to take 2 cars.




Hi - just came back two days ago. We were 4 adults and 2 children and we had 5 big pieces of luggage and 1 stroller. I highly recommend just going to the coupon/voucher stand after getting out of immigration and we only paid $65 ringgit 1 way. Don%26#39;t bother booking online. There were plenty of nice airport taxis subsidised by the government as it is Visit Malaysia year. Be very clear that you want the cheapest price and not a limo. I think its called an ECHO transit (type of car) like a minivan. I don%26#39;t think you will have hassles getting the vouchers there. Do not get taxis yourself -they%26#39;ll rip you off

No comments:

Post a Comment